Welcome to Academy for C..
The Academy for Coaching Parents International
Quick-Start Guide for ACPI Registered Students
Already an ACPI student? Getting started is quick and easy! Follow the simple steps below to login and begin your coursework.
1. Register on this site to access the ACPI iCourse materials.
2. Download the Course Materials List for course requirements.
3. Use the Student Store to purchase required course materials.
4. Once you have registered, click "Course Catalog" from the menu on the left to view all available courses. Click the "Enroll" checkbox to the right of each course you wish to enroll in. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Checkout" to enroll and gain access to the courses.
5. Once enrolled, click on "My Enrolled Courses" from the left navigation menu to view and access your courses.
Having trouble? View the Frequently Asked Questions to get more detailed instructions.
If you are not yet an ACPI student, complete and return the ACPI application form to get started.
Still need some help getting started? Here is a quick video tutorial that provides you with basic instructions to get you up and running quickly!
About Becoming an ACPI
How To Become an ACPI Certified Parenting Coach in Only 3 Months
ACPI provides you with the most comprehensive and effective, HeartWise methods for coaching parents in responsiveness and connection that every family member deserves. You learn to provide coaching through understanding core temperaments, decoding children’s needs, providing structure for discipline, and understanding brain-based behavior for respectful responsiveness. Learn ACPI’s successful business model for entrepreneurs and join a community of experts ...coaches, nannies, counselors, therapists, parents and teachers.
No travel is required. Your commitment to the time, focus, presence and learning ensure your success. Work with an accountability partner to complete case studies and assignments. Mentor with Dr. Goode through coaching skills, attitudes, business and brainstorming. Meet your needs to be certified and establish a profitable practice in the minimum amount of time.
For more information, visit the Academy For Coaching Parents website, or contact us with your specific questions.